HCM Functional Lead
LOCATION: Tulsa, Oklahoma
SALARY: $0 - $
SALARY: $40 - $60/hour
POSTED: November 17, 2023
JOB TYPE: Contract
JOB ID: 27541
I want more
jobs Like this in
Human Capital Functional Lead
Location: Tulsa, OK
Inceed has partnered with a great company to help find a skilled Human Capital Management Functional Lead to join their team!
The Human Capital Management (HCM) lead is responsible for serving as the point person for the HR and Workforce management system implementation modules. This position must be able to make business decisions, process, data and reports, scope decisions and looked to as the company’s subject matter expert for HCM and WFM processes, data validation and integrations. Responsible for working with different third-party vendors to work on integration efforts, ensuring completion of data cleansing efforts and helping with the development of the training curriculum for the HCM and WFM modules.
- Gathering requirements and driving all functional and technical decisions for the HR, Workforce management work stream team.
- Escalate to the company’s decision makers or Steering Committee to obtain decisions, establishing test scenarios and ensuring timely execution of testing,
- Work with the HCM Team in the configuring the system, actively participating in knowledge transfer from the Consulting HCM/WFM Functional Lead to ensure self-sufficiency to support issue resolution by start of User acceptance testing.
- Provide training for all other company wide resources, and serving as the single point of contact for integrations and technical resources, including reconciliation of data and managing third party vendors.
- Support change management efforts as requested, such as working with the Change Management Lead to review/validate functional change impacts, communications messages and training materials or accuracy per the future-state system configuration.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Robust organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Understanding of database construction, HR system processes and preferred experience of HRIS system implementation.
- Ability to build relationships internally and with clients
- Familiarity and proven experience using HR systems (Oracle preferred)
- Exceptional computer skills
Nice to Have Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years in a management position
- Strong knowledge of HR systems
- Experience as an HRIS manager
Perks & Benefits:
- 3 different medical health insurance plans, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, 401k, and Holiday Pay*
- Weekly direct deposit or pay card deposit
If you are interested in learning more about the Human Capital Management Functional Lead opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I want more
jobs Like this in
Share This Job
Share This Job
Inceed is a staffing and recruiting team full of people-loving people. Specializing in the IT and Finance & Accounting fields, we thrill at the opportunity to help you discover the next step in your career or, as we call it, your “something better”. And with the broad reach of our multiple branches, we’re able to do so nationwide.
It feels weird tooting our own horn, but we are super proud to be:
(same list awards and recognitions)
Once we synch up with you to discuss a job posting, we value connection above all else. After all, how can we know if it’s a culture fit, a lifestyle fit, a passion fit, if we don’t truly know the person behind the resume?