Senior Functional Application Analyst
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
SALARY: $105,000 - $135,000
SALARY: $0 - $/hour
POSTED: February 9, 2024
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
JOB ID: 27929
I want more
jobs Like this in
Location: Houston, Texas
Senior Functional Application Analyst:
Inceed has partnered with a global leader in the chemical manufacturing and distribution industry to help find a skilled Senior Functional Application Analyst to join their team!
We are seeking, on behalf of our well-known client, a highly skilled Senior Functional Application Analyst with proven experience in leading the software development lifecycle (SDLC), managing projects independently, and/or acting as a team lead. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supporting business user needs, with a focus on product and/or application ownership.
- Lead the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation and maintenance.
- Manage projects independently, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Act as a team lead, providing guidance and support to junior team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Design, configure, and implement functional solutions to meet business needs.
- Conduct system testing and quality assurance to ensure the stability and reliability of applications.
- Provide ongoing support to business users, troubleshooting issues and implementing enhancements as needed.
- Take ownership of assigned products and applications, ensuring they align with business objectives and meet user expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in functional application analysis.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in functional application analysis, with a focus on product and/or application ownership.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- Proven experience leading projects and acting as a team lead.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience gathering and analyzing business requirements and translating them into functional solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience:
- Experience supporting the software development lifecycle or acting as an application owner with manufacturing or enterprise software is highly preferred.
- Prior experience as a Project Manager or Lead Developer is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus and benefits offerings.
- This position requires 3 days per week to work onsite in the Uptown/Galleria area of Houston. This is NOT a remote position.
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior Functional Applications Analyst opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I want more
jobs Like this in
Share This Job
Share This Job
Inceed is a staffing and recruiting team full of people-loving people. Specializing in the IT and Finance & Accounting fields, we thrill at the opportunity to help you discover the next step in your career or, as we call it, your “something better”. And with the broad reach of our multiple branches, we’re able to do so nationwide.
It feels weird tooting our own horn, but we are super proud to be:
(same list awards and recognitions)
Once we synch up with you to discuss a job posting, we value connection above all else. After all, how can we know if it’s a culture fit, a lifestyle fit, a passion fit, if we don’t truly know the person behind the resume?